Massive Igerland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Daring Sword attraction during construction
Pinocchio's Daring Sword
December 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Go along with Pinocchio from her humble beginnings as a wooden ruffian in Launchpad Mcquack's woodpile, through Gluttony Island where she's magically turned into a donkey, and into the tummy of Fiendstro the porpoise. If she mends his ways, you'll even be able to watch as the Blue Bayou Brass turn her into a real ruffian!
- If this is your first visit to Igerland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Before swashbuckling this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes within the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from February 19 through April 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Igerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.