Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Pinnochio's Doing Journey when it's not inundated in darkness
Pinnochio's Doing Journey
June 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Stalk Pinnochio from his humble beginnings as a wooden youth in Elvis' toy shop, through Gluttony Island where he's magically turned into a horse, and into the mouth of Enormoustro the squid. If he saves his allowance, you'll even get to see the Malicious Fairy turn him into a certified youth!
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sunburned tourists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom pants.
- In a disguised closet at the high point of the Pinnochio's Doing Journey, there is a windowball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.