Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnochio's Daring Escape attraction at park closing
Pinnochio's Daring Escape
April 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Pursue Pinnochio from his origin as a wooden creep in Roger Rabbit's clock shop, through Pain Island where he's inexplicably turned into a tuna, and into the tummy of Darth Whale the seal. If he mends his ways, you'll even get to see the Blue Sorceress turn him into a teenage creep!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs (in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.