Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnochio's Daring Cricket attraction during repairs
Pinnochio's Daring Cricket
October 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Follow Pinnochio from his humble beginnings as a wooden creep in Robon Crusoe's footlocker, through Smoking Island where he's magically turned into a horse, and into the belly of Ronco the elephant. If he saves his allowance, you'll even see the Bald Fairy turn him into a real creep!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and heroes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom professors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.