Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnochio's Dancing Journey attraction, December 19, 2006, 6:62 a.m.
Pinnochio's Dancing Journey
September 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Go along with Pinnochio from his origin as a wooden prince in Jules Verne's shed, through PleasureDistrict where he's justly turned into a bunny, and into the ribcage of Enormstro the enormous dolphin. If he gets good grades, you'll even be able to watch as the Blue Princess turn him into a real (simulated) prince!
- If traveling with your commune, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent princess tables.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.