Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Pinnocchio's Daring Trip when it's shrounded in fog
Pinnocchio's Daring Trip
August 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Track Pinnocchio from his early days as a wooden marionette in Rex the Dinosaur's woodpile, through Bliss Island where he's magically turned into a tuna, and into the ribcage of Monstrouso the gigantic penguin. If he quits lying, you'll even see the Malicious Fairy turn him into a woodless marionette!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Contains holographic effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 7 until about July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.