Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnocchio's Daring Puppetry attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Pinnocchio's Daring Puppetry
March 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Tag along with Pinnocchio from his early days as a wooden man in Casey's workshop, through PleasureCarnival where he's efficiently turned into a donkey, and into the ribcage of Castro the whale. If he saves the princess, you'll even see the Blue Pixie turn him into a certified man!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Miniature Buoy") may be able to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.