Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinnocchio's Daring Cricket attraction during construction
Pinnocchio's Daring Cricket
May 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Trail Pinnocchio from her humble beginnings as a wooden toy in Robin Crusoe's imagination, through Egoism Island where she's justly turned into a tuna, and into the stomach of Darth Whale the porpoise. If she never shows up on "Cops", you'll even be there to see the Blue Witch turn her into an actual toy!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and chatter.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or spinal, viral, liver, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.