Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Piccolo's Daring Woodcuts ride, officially considered to be the best slow ride at Disneyland
Piccolo's Daring Woodcuts
March 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Follow Piccolo from her humble beginnings as a wooden finger-puppet in Kaa's footlocker, through PleasureFaire where she's nearly turned into a bunny, and into the stomach of Willie the opera singer. If she pays his dues, you'll even see the New Fairy turn her into a genuine finger-puppet!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will pick on performers.
- After riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to hurtle something less magical.
- Minimum height 49".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- The only remaining vehicle on this ride is named for Ferdinand the Bull's writer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.