Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Penultimate's Daring Escape, a favorite thrill ride of Joe Fowler
Penultimate's Daring Escape
May 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Go along with Penultimate from his origin as a wooden boy in Belle's clock shop, through Joy Island where he's quickly turned into a bunny, and into the digestive system of Enormoustro the seal. If he is nice, you'll even get to see the Blue Lady turn him into a flesh-and-blood boy!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant joysticks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- It is said that Merlin Jones' frozen detective is kept beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.