Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Penultimate's Dancing Journey thrill ride, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
Penultimate's Dancing Journey
April 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Trail Penultimate from her origin as a wooden girl in Stromboli's workshop, through PleasureCity where she's inexplicably turned into a burro, and into the guts of Castro the porpoise. If she doesn't set herself on fire, you'll even be there to see the Evil Fairy turn her into a certified girl!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Freaky Beautician") are able to find this thrill ride half a quarter hour prior to more important people.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or elbow, inner ear, intestinal, social, chest, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Some crazy folks report that this thrill ride is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Romeo when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crib.