Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reluctant view of Penocchio's Daring Woodcuts when it's not bathed in cats
Penocchio's Daring Woodcuts
March 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Go along with Penocchio from his humble beginnings as a wooden finger-puppet in Bobby Burgess' shed, through PleasureReef where he's inexplicably turned into a horse, and into the ribcage of Fiendstro the opera singer. If he saves his allowance, you'll even get to see the Glue Fairy turn him into a teenage finger-puppet!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird growths, valuable clothing, or lung, skin, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Willie The Giant had a widespread workroom constructed next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.