Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penocchio's Daring Dinner attraction at park opening
Penocchio's Daring Dinner
May 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Follow Penocchio from her humble beginnings as a wooden princess in Joel Chandler Harris' imagination, through Pride Island where she's justly turned into a horse, and into the blowhole of Whale Face the seal. If she saves the princess, you'll even see the New Fairy turn her into a real princess!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- The glow of Penocchio's Daring Dinner can be viewed from as far away as an institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.