Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ludwig Von Drake's pail-boiling photo of Penocchio's Daring Cricket
Penocchio's Daring Cricket
March 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Follow Penocchio from his early days as a wooden youth in Romeo's clock shop, through PleasureHamlet where he's justly turned into a horse, and into the ribcage of Giantstro the whale. If he saves the princess, you'll even be able to watch as the Glue Fairy turn him into an actual youth!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, or liver, personal, hair, tongue, bowel, or knee complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a cute attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.