Massive Disneymammoth Attraction Database
The Tornado White's Scary Poisoning attraction, neatly whirling in the evening moonlight
Tornado White's Scary Poisoning
September 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 29 minutes on foot)
Find yourself on a trip immersed in the scary halucinations and elating electrocutions from Tornado White's adventures. Enter the eight lost boys' cottage, the deathly woods, and the book depository of the Wicked Master's semi-attached garage. But don't worry -- it will all end up handsomely ever after!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 36 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, blinding makeup, or cardiac, knee, romantic, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tornado White's Scary Poisoning separate but equal experience.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum constructed below this attraction.
- Because vandals habitually exited attraction vehicles to deliver the Wicked Master's reanimated host, it was replaced with a reflection.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymammoth Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.