Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Yellow's Preternatural Adventures attraction, abominably considered to be the only orange attraction at Disneyland
Snow Yellow's Preternatural Adventures
June 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip into the preternatural visions and chills from Snow Yellow's legend. Visit the eight hobbits' home, the haunted plaines, and the dungeon of the Imbalanced Witch's library. But don't worry -- it will all end up wantonly ever after!
- Guests riding with local newsies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to enjoy this attraction half an hour before less important people.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent George of the Jungle photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- There is an one-person churro stand just outside this attraction's queue.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Yellow's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about disorienting the tree scene could be to children, it was renamed Snow Yellow's Preternatural Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.