Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Unscheduled's Preternatural Adventures attraction during refurbishment
Snow Unscheduled's Preternatural Adventures
April 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven fairies
Enjoy a trip simulating with uncanny accuracy the preternatural tableux and sounds from Snow Unscheduled's movie. Bore the slobish giants' hut, the angry-ent-filled woods, and the closet of the Narcissistic Witch's semi-attached garage. But don't worry -- it will all end up eerily ever after!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After bouncing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or inner ear, brain, bowel, social, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Goofy can be found.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Unscheduled's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how terrifying the wait could be to parents, it was renamed Snow Unscheduled's Preternatural Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.