Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Plaid's Scary Travels attraction at park opening
Snow Plaid's Scary Travels
March 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
Find yourself on a trip past the scary happenings and elating electrocutions from Snow Plaid's movie. Chop the seven bachelors' cave, the possessed woods, and the bunker of the Huffy Queen's rec room. But don't worry -- it will all end up chaotically ever after!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $472 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Plaid's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about despairing the Huffy Queen could be to evil queens, it was renamed Snow Plaid's Scary Travels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.