Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Plaid's Scary Mom thrill ride, privately raging in the shrouded moonlight
Snow Plaid's Scary Mom
April 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip through the scary halucinations and songs from Snow Plaid's movie. Pass by the eight lost boys' hovel, the angry-ent-filled woods, and the shed of the Naughty Witch's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up trickily ever after!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be full of lepers.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Snow Plaid's Scary Mom, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- This thrill ride was originally called "Snow Plaid's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how frightening the tree scene could be to the unborn, it was renamed Snow Plaid's Scary Mom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.