Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's craft-biting photo of Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures
Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures
January 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Find yourself on a trip immersed in the frightening visions and skeletons from Snow Plaid's adventures. Enter the awful zombies' hut, the angry-ent-filled woods, and the book depository of the Wicked Bailiff's den. But don't worry -- it will all end up dashingly ever after!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- On its last month after opening, the Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures nearly sank.
- This thrill ride was originally called "Snow Plaid's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about boring the Wicked Bailiff could be to people who woke up in the middle of it, it was renamed Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.