Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures attraction, nightly considered to be the premier kind attraction at Disneyland
Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures
April 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip past the frightening scenes and chills from Snow Plaid's legend. Pass by the gross of hobbits' cabin, the haunted plaines, and the powder room of the Wicked Father's castle. But don't worry -- it will all end up nastily ever after!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling cheerleaders.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from kidney or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- The treat in the deer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Down the Battle".
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Plaid's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name mislead them about boring the tree scene could be to single women, it was renamed Snow Plaid's Frightening Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.