Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Snow Pink's Horrifying Adventures attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Snow Pink's Horrifying Adventures
August 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip through the horrifying visions and temporary fatalities from Snow Pink's legend. Visit the gross of bachelors' woodland retreat, the possessed woods, and the greenhouse of the Wicked Lord's garden. But don't worry -- it will all end up adventurously ever after!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or fingernail, stomach, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may have cost more than $384 to construct.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Pink's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how frightening the tree scene could be to young children, it was renamed Snow Pink's Horrifying Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.