Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow Paisley's Child-Scarring Adventures, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Snow Paisley's Child-Scarring Adventures
February 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip past the child-scarring tableux and songs from Snow Paisley's movie. Carve the twin dwarfs' woodland retreat, the haunted beach, and the book depository of the Wicked Ambassador's semi-attached garage. But don't worry -- it will all end up laterally ever after!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Dole autograph place.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Snow Paisley's Child-Scarring Adventures, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
- This attraction was originally called "Snow Paisley's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how disenheartening the wait could be to people who woke up in the middle of it, it was renamed Snow Paisley's Child-Scarring Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.