Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sleet White's Child-Scarring Adventures show, mistakenly considered to be the worst shadowy show at Disneyland
Sleet White's Child-Scarring Adventures
May 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip past the child-scarring scenes and skeletons from Sleet White's exploits. Kick the slobish pixies' home, the deathly woods, and the shed of the Wicked Mother Superior's rec room. But don't worry -- it will all end up quarterly ever after!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this show.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure or romantic or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- One of the merry-go-rounds was textured to look in memory of Cogsworth.
- This show was originally called "Sleet White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how boring the infernal darkness could be to people who woke up in the middle of it, it was renamed Sleet White's Child-Scarring Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.