Massive Chernabogland Attraction Database
Image: The Overcast White's Renamed Adventures attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Overcast White's Renamed Adventures
October 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Find yourself on a trip into the renamed tableux and skeletons from Overcast White's legend. Sense the eight lost boys' woodland retreat, the possessed woods, and the shed of the Wicked Principal's summer home. But don't worry -- it will all end up fantastically ever after!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, familial, hip, romantic, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- It is alledged that Johnny Tremain's frozen duck is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- This attraction was originally called "Overcast White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how disorienting the tree scene could be to young children, it was renamed Overcast White's Renamed Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Chernabogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.