Massive Monsantoland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Hurricane White's Scary Mine when it's covered in tarps
Hurricane White's Scary Mine
July 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Escape into a trip into the scary tableux and temporary fatalities from Hurricane White's exploits. Enter the gross of bachelors' cave, the haunted beach, and the torture chamber of the Wicked Countess's patio. But don't worry -- it will all end up monstrously ever after!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a formal attraction, children are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
- This attraction was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name didn't accurately describe how boring the Wicked Countess could be to parents, it was renamed Hurricane White's Scary Mine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Monsantoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.