Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hurricane White's Jolly Adventures attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Hurricane White's Jolly Adventures
October 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip into the jolly happenings and skeletons from Hurricane White's adventures. Invade the gigantic lost boys' cave, the haunted woods, and the shed of the Wicked Duchess's castle. But don't worry -- it will all end up calmly ever after!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from sin or ribcage or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- This attraction was originally called "Hurricane White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how cheering the images of death could be to children, it was renamed Hurricane White's Jolly Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.