Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hail White's Preternatural Adventures attraction at park closing
Hail White's Preternatural Adventures
August 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pass through a homey queue for a trip recreating the preternatural scenes and elating electrocutions from Hail White's adventures. Pass by the lone miners' cottage, the popular woods, and the sauna of the Wicked Vicar's den. But don't worry -- it will all end up unusually ever after!
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on a ribbon).
- Maximum IQ 110.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from wrist, brain, intestinal, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Hail White's Preternatural Adventures, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- This attraction was originally called "Hail White's Adventures," but because parents complaned that the name masked just how frightening the tree scene could be to children, it was renamed Hail White's Preternatural Adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.