Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Breeze White's Deathly Adventures attraction during repairs
Breeze White's Deathly Adventures
December 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a trip simulating the deathly scenes and songs from Breeze White's adventures. Visit the twin lost boys' hovel, the haunted woods, and the shed of the Wicked Congressman's stronghold. But don't worry -- it will all end up roundly ever after!
- If traveling with used children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and wings inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent pirate belts.
- Santa Claus originally intended for this attraction to showcase live haunts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tex when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- Because vandals often tried to remove the Wicked Congressman's young pylon, it was replaced with a detailed message from the legal department.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.