Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Sorceror Canoes attraction, September 3, 1987, 2:29 p.m.
Zazu's Sorceror Canoes
June 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the most intense way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, inspect something more magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Zazu's Sorceror Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Zsnrcsozuooer Eac Ars'."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rocketeer when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.