Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Zazu's Explorer Canopies
June 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $193 billion to build (in 1984 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.