Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Zazu's Explorer Canopies
June 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, back, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.