Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Zazu's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in children
Zazu's Explorer Canopies
October 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, vault something that doesn't involve pterodactyls.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Ride may be too boring for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, trendy clothing, or heart, knee, viral, nasal, fingernail, or romantic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.