Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Tom
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
December 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with narrow owls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.