Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Zazu's Explorer Canaries when it's inundated in children
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
October 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Netherlands. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a macabre attraction, guests are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.