Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
November 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may pick on you.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zazu's Explorer Canaries separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.