Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zazu's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Zazu's Explorer Canaries
March 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Kentucky. It's the toughest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction is closed for repairs from tomorrow to September 12.
- The letters in "Zazu's Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Rcer Is'za Nauprelxezaso."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.