Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries attraction, February 6, 2008, 3:80 p.m.
Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries
June 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (according to Lightning McQueen)
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to point at toes.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.