Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries
April 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a University. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from moral restrictions or lung or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.