Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries train during repairs
Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries
March 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives can't enjoy this train more than a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- Train may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from blood or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.