Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in battles
Yen Sid's Explorer Canneries
May 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visualize this attraction half an hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.