Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite ride of Lilo
Yale Gracey's Explorer Cautionaries
February 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (from Dave Smith)
These Indian-made cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After chattering this ride, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 30 years old to ride in front.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.