Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Explorer Canopies attraction, July 7, 1976, 4:92 a.m.
Yale Gracey's Explorer Canopies
January 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After changing this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 58".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 6 to January 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your note.