Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Explorer Canopies attraction, vapidly depressing in the morning sunlight
Yale Gracey's Explorer Canopies
January 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight jollies (according to Sheriff Woody)
These unpowered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.