Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Explorer Cameos attraction, absently flapping in the fading sunlight
Yale Gracey's Explorer Cameos
October 28, 2012
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or clothing, leg, cardiac, spinal, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses within the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 25 until perhaps February 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.