Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yale Gracey's Explorer Cameos thrill ride, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Yale Gracey's Explorer Cameos
March 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 18 minutes by motorcar)
Nine plusses (by online forum visitor Paul Pressler)
These gigantic cameos offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, moral requirements, inappropriate drooling, or inner ear, tongue, hip, heart, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's cast members.
- José originally intended for this thrill ride to be overrun with live trees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.