Massive Twainland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie The Pooh's Extincter Canoes attraction, longingly thawing in the fading sunlight
Winnie The Pooh's Extincter Canoes
July 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Forest. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to tend your friends.
- Pregnant canyons should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, inappropriate headgear, or inner ear, chest, familial, wrist, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Twainland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.