Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies attraction at a distance
Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies
November 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight mouse ears (according to "The Blade" newsletter)
These stainless-steel cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the United Kingdom. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After deceiving this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.