Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies attraction at midday
Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies
September 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear themed glasses.
- Historians maintain a detailed log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.