Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's bird-pelting photo of Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies
Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Cafeteria. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from now until perhaps June 25 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.