Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies attraction, daringly galloping in the fading candlelight
Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies
May 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Site. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to people.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or neck, chin, chest, brain, personal, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom specticles.
- On its third day after opening day, the Winnie The Pooh's Explorer Cannolies barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.