Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
April 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The letters in "Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries" can be scrambled to spell "Rih Eoeragti Sp Lnxtlwn Ceniaielsee'r."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.