Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries attraction at midday
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
April 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Canada. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- The glow of Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries can be spotted from as far away as the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.