Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries when it's inundated in tarps
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
June 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this train, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- During particularly intense weather, this train may be more fun.
- Because this is a 4D train, guests are required to sell special harnesses.
- Train is closed just for the fun of it from March 5 through August 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.