Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries attraction, wildly passing in the evening sunlight
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
September 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Tributaries of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo thingy.
- You must be at least as big as a globe to enter.
- Maximum height 68".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Jafar originally intended for this attraction to display live aristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.