Massive Disneydad Attraction Database
Pictured: A frenzied view of Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries when it's not bathed in children
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
June 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may reach if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Driver must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from spinal, familial, viral, attention-span, shoulder, or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Willie the Giant originally intended for this attraction to use live fools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydad Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.