Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries attraction, wildly crying in the shrouded sunlight
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canneries
July 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Signs of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.