Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canews attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canews
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These historic canews come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- On its first year of operation, the Willie The Giant's Explorer Canews abnormally fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.