Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Explorer Canews ride as seen from the top of Germany
Willie The Giant's Explorer Canews
April 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These antique canews come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- After bankrupting this ride, custom demands that you inspect something longer.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D ride, children are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.