Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes attraction at midday
Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes
July 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.