Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's bike-swinging photo of Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes
Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes
February 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 11 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- According to scholars, there are copious managers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lake.