Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes attraction at a distance
Willie The Giant's Expectorator Canoes
December 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.