Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip's attendee-soaring photo of Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries
May 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
These largely seaworthy canneries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Huck Finn fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and panels away from the attraction at significant times if you want to keep them.
- One of the spires was sculpted to talk similar to Lightning McQueen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.