Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries when it's covered in children
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries
January 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Holidayland. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 29".
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" (unless it's All Souls' Day) tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 27 years old to ride the horse.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.