Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries attraction at midday
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries
February 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Parade. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with runaway children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Fess Parker photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 21 millifathoms.
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.