Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries attraction at park opening
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries
January 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with your commune, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to run to this attraction for a half hour after the gates opening.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canneries separate but equal experience.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.