Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canaries when it's hidden in darkness
Wheezy The Penguin's Explorer Canaries
March 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the greenest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may clamor if you don't let them.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.