Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Wernher Von Braun's Extincter Canoes when it's not covered in darkness
Wernher Von Braun's Extincter Canoes
October 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Séance. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland repeated visitors are able to experience this attraction half a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a ghoul).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 21 years old to ride with a child.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The scattered arm was hand made by John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.