Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
September 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After living this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.