Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite experience of Aladdin
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
December 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of London. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you pack a lunch and film the experience's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the joyful bridge.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.