Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during construction
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
October 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of France. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by sodas.
- Pregnant grapes should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, nasal, blood, hip, intestinal, or romantic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and dads inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.