Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during construction
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
April 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Water Attractions of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.