Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries when it's bathed in fog
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
February 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons away from the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from March 21 until something like August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.