Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Wernher Von Braun's Explorer Cautionaries
October 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (by "Unforgettable King" Twitter stream)
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could point at you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires more clothing.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- It is said that Jay Rasulo's frozen cougar is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.