Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Explorer Canneries show during refurbishment
Ward Kimball's Explorer Canneries
November 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this show will be crammed full of people.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fingernail or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.