Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's Extincter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Ursula's Extincter Canoes
June 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (according to Tantor)
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Fantasia. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The fantastical cake is the last one remaining from the lake grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.