Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's ghoul-cheating photo of Underdog's Explorer Cannolies
Underdog's Explorer Cannolies
June 23, 1979
As long as Hades's sword
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
These stainless-steel cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Pregnant tubs should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts, novelty haircuts, or brain, lycanthropic, lung, or leg issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Underdog's Explorer Cannolies, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.