Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog's Expectorator Canoes attraction, greedily considered to be the best elegant attraction at Disneyland
Underdog's Expectorator Canoes
June 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero guests (from "Colloquial Pirate" newsletter)
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $250 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.