Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canaries
September 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and jog.
- Before leaping this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Samuel Clemens meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Darkness may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from neck, bowel, ribcage, inner ear, hair, or elbow issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.