Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canaries
October 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, look for something longer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.