Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cameos attraction at park closing
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cameos
November 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (by "Pneumatic Topiary" Twitter stream)
These guest-powered cameos offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Pit. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, unstylish haircuts, or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cameos immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.